DUI accident.

What Damages Can I Recover In Civil Court?

You could seek damages for all your losses if you chose to file a civil action against a DUI driver. This includes, but is not limited to: pain and suffering or your current and future lost wages. Call us today at (770) 889-6010 If you or your loved one has suffered an injury because of a DUI accident.