Motor Vehicle Accident

Plaintiff and Defendant in Motor Vehicle Accident

One person may consider filing a suit against the other driver(s) when the damage is severe enough. The person who files the lawsuit is known as a “plaintiff,” and the one who responds is known as the “defendant”. Call us today at (770) 889-6010 for a case review with an attorney.